Removing firewall-config from the default install of Fedora Workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Sat Aug 23 09:03:03 UTC 2014

Just to avoid people talking past each other here. As I understand Elads
proposal it is not to drop the config tool from the Fedora repository.
It is just to not have it installed by default. So it will still be available for
devs who need it even if we drop it from being installed on every system
by default.

Regardless of if we keep it by default or not we should make sure the tool has a proper appdata file etc.,
so that it becomes easily discovable/managable in the Software installer.

Christian