Tasklist changed over to list taks by releases

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 10:03:42 UTC 2014

As discussed during Flock I would move things around in the tasklist to map to where we expect given features to land. I have now done so as can be seen here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Tasklist

Be aware that Fedora 23 is currently the equivalent of 'anything no scheduled for F21 and F22'. There are items on the F23 tasklist that might never get done unless
new contributors step up to the plate to handle them.

Combined with the plan for the new bi-weekly working group meetings I hope this will help improve the information flow for the product.

Christian