Image viewer applications

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 26 17:01:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

If eog is installed but is not the default handler for photos then
it's just sitting there doing nothing... So maybe we should also not
install it by default as part of your "do nothing" plan?

I agree that switching the default in 6 months would be bad, but I
just tried gthumb and it seems to be really good now - so do we know
if Photos will be ready in 6 months? Because if it's not ready for
F22, we might as well switch to gthumb by default until then.

--
-Elad Alfassa.