Maybe it's time to say goodbye to start.fedoraproject.org?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 26 20:12:12 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 10:53:01PM +0300, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Generally, the start page was designed to somehow be a gateway for
> Fedora to encourage people to participate and contribute. But I'm not
> sure if it really works.

The web stats for Fedora Magazine show start.fpo as our top referrer after
search engines (in aggregate) and fedoraproject.org itself. It looks like a
lot of people are using it and I'd hate to cut that off.

I think a redesign might be in order, though.
--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>