Maybe it's time to say goodbye to start.fedoraproject.org?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 27 18:17:00 UTC 2014

On 08/27/2014 01:48 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> verges a little towards overkill to me; perhaps remove one or both of the
> magazine links in the top/bottom bar? The 'Read more at fedoramagazine.org'
> could be moved into the center content section.

the lower magazine link is more like, "here's 5 articles if you want to
see more click here", while the top one is more a general pointer to the
mag for folks who down scan past the top. maybe we could swap out
ask.fpo for the mag link in the top? but we thought that might be
redundant too since ask.fpo is on the help page. then again ask is
pretty darn helpful...

~m