Workstation Abridged Meeting Minutes 2014-08-27

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:27:09 UTC 2014

Hi

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Below are some abridged meeting minutes from today's meeting.  Due to
> Freenode netsplitting several times, there are fragments of
> conversation in the logs and it was a very confusing meeting overall.
> While this wasn't any fault of the WG's or Fedora, we do apologize and
> hopefully next week will come together better.

Having regular meetings in IRC is something I have suggested to the desktop
team via this list several years back and I am glad that it is happening
now.  It is far more useful to understand *why* things are being changed as
opposed to just observing the end results.  So thank you for everyone who
is involved in setting this up

Rahul