Bugs and RFE's for Fedora Workstation

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 15:03:25 UTC 2014

On 12/05/2014 03:33 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]

That is all well and good, but it doesn't really help us solve the issue
that users are filing bugs, and some of them may be useful feedback and
ideas on improving Fedora Workstation, but they are just sitting there.

Any thoughts on how we can make this better for our users?

I have started a triage attempt on the gnome-shell bugs to try to weed
out some of the older ones that no longer apply, 847 left to go :)

cheers,
ryanlerch