Thoughts about Fedora 21 Desktop

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 10:51:44 UTC 2014

A number of OSes default to having the first created user be the "Administrator", including OSX, Windows and, closer to our usage, Ubuntu.

I don't think that defaulting to the first user being an admin is a problem for people installing multiple machines, as this would be something they would look for. I'd much rather force having an admin on the system and get rid of the root user as something you can log in as.