Gnome/classical disabled

Peter Laursen jazcyk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:02:14 UTC 2014

I upgraded to Fedora 21 GA/final.

With the beta/RC I used the Gnome/classical desktop. I just wanted to login
once to the new Gnome desktop to see if it had changed as compared to the
beta/RC.  After doing so I don't have the option to use the classical Gnome
desktop anymore.

Is this intentional? If so I hope that an xfce build will be available
soon.  I have no interest in anything else in the Desktop interface than
what provides me quick acces to the programs I have installed (and grouped
by categories).  The new Gnome desktop does not and my installed programs
are spread over 5½ pages/screens here.

But maybe what was the intention was to disable the Wayland option (since
it did not work) and the classical Gnome interface was also disabled in the
process and by mistake?

--
Hilsen / Regards

Peter Laursen