Gnome/classical disabled

Peter Laursen jazcyk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:42:36 UTC 2014

Why should I answer your questions, when you don't answer mine?

But ayway: because that is not how I want to work with my computer. The
desktop interface is competely irrelevant to me.  I just want to open
programs.  I want a menu with programs ordered by categories. Other people
can do as they want. Personal preferences are not subject to
discussion. Besides I sometimes forget the program names. But if a category
has listed 10-20 programs, I will find fast and easy (in seconds - not
minutes) what I am looking for.
.
I asked if this was an *intentional move* with the GA release or a
mistake.  If it was intentional, I cannot use Fedora. It simply wastes too
much time for me. Unless an xfce, lxde, cinnamon etc. desktop will be
available soon.

-- Peter

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike at cchtml.com>
wrote:

> On 12/09/2014 03:02 PM, Peter Laursen wrote:
>
>> The new Gnome desktop does not and my installed programs are spread over
>>

> What's wrong with typing your program name to find/start it?
>
> What's wrong with adding your most-used programs as favorites?
>
> (I do not desire to start a DE debate with this e-mail, so please only
> answer these questions.)
> --

Hilsen / Regards

Peter Laursen