F21: thank you!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:46:56 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 05:16:59PM +0100, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to thank everyone who helped make the first release of
> Workstation happen.
> Someone who was brave enough to check the Fedora devel list in the last
> couple of days must come to a conclusion that things have gone the wrong
> direction with Workstation, but the feedback I have been receiving from
> users is by far the most positive since I've been around Fedora and that
> has already been a couple of years.
>
> Keep up the good work!

Thanks for writing this Jiří!  I've heard nothing but good things on
social media.  Admittedly that can be a bit of an echo chamber, but
for example a Facebook group I help manage has a population all over
the map, and it's been very good feedback thus far.

The only discussion I've seen of note is regarding firewall settings
and I still feel like what we have is right for the audience of
Workstation.  That is the purpose of splitting Fedora into variants.