Underlying DE for the Workstation product, Desktop -vs- Workstation

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 1 22:49:19 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Sat, 2014-02-01 at 23:08 +0200, Elad Alfassa wrote:
>
> > and since the "workstation" product will be the main product of
> > Fedora,
>
> Has this been decided / stated anywhere? I didn't believe any
> relationship of precedence between the three main .next Products had
> been established.
> --

I don't think it has been stated anywhere. It was purely my personal
opinion and I should have clarified that better.
That said, I still don't think having Mate as default in any of our 3 new
major products fits the Fedora value of "First". Fedora is about the latest
and gratest, not about living in the past.

--
-Elad Alfassa.