Underlying DE for the Workstation product, Desktop -vs- Workstation

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:20:55 UTC 2014

On 02/03/2014 09:07 PM, drago01 wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
> <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Where did I say that? Where did QA decide that they now longer want to
>>> test desktops?
>>> You seem to always talk about the whole QA community while in fact you
>>> are talking about yourself.
>>
>> I suggest you check meeting logs [...]
> Only references I found where:
> "jreznik from Base WG would like to arrange a meeting with other teams
> members to discuss the future processes" and
> "Project-wide, planning is blocking on Fedora.next until the WGs
> report to FESCo in January; this makes QA planning for Fedora 21
> mostly impossible until then"
>
> (Clicked through the summarys back to end of sep. 2013 ...)

yeah go through the entire meeting logs in December to see the actual
discussion that have taken place.

QA first and foremost functionality is and always has been around
installer + base and base WG has defined ca 1800 components we need to
cover.

The cloud WG did their own testing against the release criteria in F20,
based on what Stephen has implied the serverWG will do the same so I
really dont see why the workstation WG should be any difference since in
the end of the day we dont have the resources to cover multiple products
anyway when we barely could manage one ( default ).

JBG