DE discussion summary

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 11 00:35:25 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Alex GS <alxgrtnstrngl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please present your case using actual statistics and analysis so
> we know it's a sound decision?
>

> I want to make an OS, not to read statistics all day. If you want to read
statistics and conduct research, feel free to do it on your own time, and
don't waste mine with meaningless messages to a public list.
We chose GNOME because it's the most viable solution to this problem, it's
not about friends or about pleasing people with money, it's about what
makes sense to this project in terms of technology, stability, quality and
manpower.

--
-Elad Alfassa.