The vision for the Fedora Workstation

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:19:46 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 11:48 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

>> >This is perfect sample of that.
>> >
>> >This is not a fallout between individuals or teams this is fallout from
>> >procedure/workflow between downstream <--> upstream
> I really don't get it.

Which based on your response is obvious since you seem to be missing the
context for what this was said in and are only replying to me replying
to Bastien's misunderstanding of what I was referring to with fallout.

In  anycase just carry on it's inevitable since the workstation WG does
not provide a way for other desktop environment to become a workstation
product that an Desktop WG will be formed to compete with that single
workstation product.

JBG