Question for the WG (and SIG) -- do you want to keep "Workstation"?

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 09:28:00 UTC 2014

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 03:55:08 -0500 (EST)
Christian Schaller <cschalle at redhat.com> wrote:

>  So instead of calling it workstation, desktop or client
> I would be tempted to give it a unique name. When describing the idea
> to people I have tended to use 'Fedora Bluecurve' as an example name,
> although that specific name of course has its own set of baggage :)

I don't think most people would associate random? names with a product.
The name should convey something of the product.

Target Audience "Developer"
Developer (All in PRD)
aka "Fedora DevStation" # ToolBox, Coder, Workstation, CodeBox,

2: Am excluding "other" from the name.

The truth of the matter even in clothes "one size fits"
does not carry over to reality. # not a gnome knock
# http://www.salon.com/1999/11/30/naming/

___
Regards
Frank