GNOME 3.12 In Fedora 20 or COPR: Call for volunteers

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Feb 18 15:47:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:39:21 -0500
Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> Michael Catanzaro (mcatanzaro at gnome.org) said:
> > On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 14:02 +0800, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> > > I'm assuming that reporting to the normal Fedora Bugzilla will
> > > not be appropriate as long as those packages are in the Copr?
> >
> > Does ABRT know not to report crashes for packages in Coprs?
>
> ... alternatively, does it know how to report crashes *somewhere
> else*, rather than just not reporting them?

When last I looked, it will not report anything it can't find correct
debuginfo for, which would be anything from a copr.

There's also a config option to only report things that are from
packages with a correct gpg signature, but that seems to be off by
default for some reason.

If you wanted it to report to somewhere else, likely it would need some
work on the abrt end.

kevin