technical spec for the workstation up for review

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 11:47:40 UTC 2014

Ended up discussing this issue with some people over lunch, so to clarify in the
trusted mode there is of course no reason why we couldn't simply not run the firewall
at all. Meaning that we start/stop the firewall depending on when you connect to a network
you have marked as not trusted. Should solve Lennarts concern about the firewall taking time
during boot also.

Christian