Technical Spec, better upgrade/rollback control

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Feb 21 20:47:12 UTC 2014

On Feb 20, 2014, at 10:46 PM, Chris Murphy <lists at colorremedies.com> wrote:

> Should the facts as they're presently known be included in the spec in the meantime, with a TDB status?

It's often helpful to get the acronym correct: TBD=To Be Determined. The main point of the thread was just to make sure this PRD item isn't totally missing in action on the technical spec, even if implementation details and timing are uncertain.

My subsequent responses on this thread will likely go down the rabbit holeā€¦

Chris Murphy