Filling the gaps in the spec: media

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:39:07 UTC 2014

On 02/21/2014 10:24 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Trying with a new thread: One of the edits I did yesterday was to add a
> section for 'Installation methods and media'. So far, it is empty.
>
> Are there any ideas for doing something other than live USB sticks
> here ?

USB sticks are probably most convenient for end users, but I guess we
should keep the live DVD media option around as well -- mostly because
it's very cheap to produce to hand out at promotional events.

Having main focus on live USB sticks makes sense to me though, and
having them promoted on the http://get.fedoraproject.org web page as the
main installation option.

--
Kalev