GNOME 3.12 In Fedora 20 or COPR: Call for volunteers

Evandro Giovanini efgiovanini at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:11:37 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 February 2014 18:58, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ERROR with transaction check vs depsolve:
>> libquvi-0.9-0.9.2.so()(64bit) is needed by (installed)
>> totem-pl-parser-3.10.1-1.fc20.x86_64
>
> If you do yum clean all and retry, does it still happen?

I had that problem too. I had a totem-pl-parser package with the same
version as the one currently in the repository but built against
libquvi 0.9.2, and because the versions were the same yum didn't pull
the newer build, against libquvi 0.9.4.

I think that version of totem-p-p came from your repo as well; simply
downgrading it to the latest fc20 version in koji will fixes the
dependency problems.

Either way, thanks for the repo! It's working great here.

Cheers,
Evandro