Board meeting discussing 3rd party repos

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 23 14:26:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 01/23/2014 09:09 AM, drago01 wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Josh Boyer
>> <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

That's incorrect.  The existence of a ticket can be used for tracking
purposes while the discussion of an item can be directed to
advisory-board.  Tickets exist because they are issues that need to be
solved.  Expecting the Board to do all of its issue tracking without a
tool that helps with issue tracking is an unrealistic expectation.

josh