Fedora board vote and way forward

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 10:18:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
So as most of you might know the Fedora board voted against the proposal to allow 3rd party repos in the App installer last night.
While unfortunate I don't see it as the end of the road neither for the working group or the proposal itself. We should continue with
step 2 of the development process which is writing up a technical specification of the product. I will send out my a template/skeleton for what
I think needs to be included in the specification and we can take it from there, because regardless of what will be the long term outcome of the
boards current decision, we will need that specification.

Christian