Fedora board vote and way forward

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:04:42 UTC 2014

On 24 January 2014 10:58, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we? We don't even have a schedule.

Sorry, I was under the impression we were shipping GNOME 3.12 in
Fedora 21 and following the pattern. If that's not the case,
apologies.

> Anyway as I understand the board any such tool should not be
> specifically designed to find non free software but be more generic
> "find software we do not ship".

I don't understand that at all. Shouldn't a software center be
designed to install software, no matter what the origin? If we're
making the user jump through hoops because of some Fedora policy, it's
probably a good idea to state that explicitly, as I'm really confused
by all the subtle meanings in the above sentence.

Richard.