Fedora board vote and way forward

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 11:50:01 UTC 2014

Haven't tried spotify in a long while, but yes I do seem to remember they only ship a deb currently.
Skype are shipping an RPM still. Of course we have no guarantee they will continue doing so, which was part of
what we where hoping to do here. By offering the inclusion in the software center we could have used that to try to ensure vedors keep
supporting Fedora or start supporting Fedora.

As for making it easy to package software, isn't that what the LinuxApps plan is all about?

Christian