FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:43:44 UTC 2014

On 29 January 2014 13:36, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Every time we try to kill it, people bring up having a single
> thing to do non-network installs from for bandwidth limited areas, or
> having multiple DEs to chose from, etc.

It won't help much in the "choose your desktop" use-case, but for the
bandwidth poor, inserting a DVD either on the Live image or on the new
running system is automatically used as a priority package source in
F21. I think it's useful as a package-dump, but not so much as an
install medium for the desktop use case.

Richard.