FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:42:46 UTC 2014

On 01/29/2014 09:59 AM, Christian Schaller wrote:
> The Fedora design team is an integral part of the Fedora and part of the Emerging Platform Team
> inside Red Hat and plays a key part in ongoing development. Currently they are for
> instance in charge of coming up with a branding strategy for the 3 products.

Good to know that this has been revealed in anycase we do not need
re-branding of 10 year project based on the proposal of the WG's and the
NEXT as is.

When I mentioned why we need to re-brand as part of proposal on the
serverWG I also mentioned *why* we needed to do so but Máirín jumped on
the mentioning of "branding" and started yelling re-brand through the
community way way way ahead of time.

I have yet to see any significant part of the community backing up WG's
and the next proposals and re-branding fedora requires community wide
discussion.

JBG