FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 15:11:08 UTC 2014

Yeah, liveusb-creator is pretty nice and I agree it should probably be the default download, although I guess we
want instructions for Windows/Mac users too. I assume there are freeware tools out there for Windows/Mac we can point
people too? Also when I tried using the liveusb-creator I did discover that it fails horribly if the filesystem on
the USB stick is not vfat. So I will look assigning someone to work on it to somehow deal
with that case, either through offering to replace the existing filesystem or at least failing gracefully.

Christian