FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 29 17:02:05 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Christian Schaller <cschalle at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

I've made a few edits to the PRD to address these specific questions.
The individual diffs can be seen in the wiki history.  I modified the
3rd party repo section to simply read:

"Fedora Workstation will work to ensure that 3rd party software has a
stable underlying OS with a known set of APIs/services that ISVs and
other developers can rely on for their software. Fedora will not
include any non-free software by default or host any non-free software
in our repositories. "

I'll make sure FESCo is aware of the edits.  If anyone has objections
to the changes I've made, please speak up soon.

josh