FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Matthew Garrett mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org
Wed Jan 29 18:00:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:11:08AM -0500, Christian Schaller wrote:
> Yeah, liveusb-creator is pretty nice and I agree it should probably be the default download

Last time I checked, it didn't really handle the Mac boot partition
properly. It's also pretty difficult to fix that in a way that'll work
on Windows. If we're going to push it as the default then it probably
needs a fairly significant rewrite to bring it up to feature parity with
just writing the ISO directly.

Matthew Garrett | mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org