FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 18:55:55 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 11:33 -0700, Pete Travis wrote:

> There's a wiki page with comparable content that some prefer to
> reference; I'm continually tempted to purge such things and replace
> them with a redirect, but that's a different story...

I don't like the duplication either, but tbh since it's nice and easy to
edit the wiki, that tends to be more accurate and up to date than the
installation guide at any given time :/ often I find myself throwing in
updates to the USB instructions at the hairy end of a release cycle, and
it's much easier to edit a wiki to do that than jump through the hoops
to edit the installation guide.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey