FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 18:57:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 18:41 +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:36:45AM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
>
> > I actually did some work on this last cycle.
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB should be
> > both fairly up to date and fairly comprehensive. I think we got the
> > installation guide brought somewhat up to date as well.
>
> Mm. That doesn't deal with Macs,

Huh, I thought we had a Mac section. I can probably add one that just
describes how to use some kind of Mac dd-alike.

>  and I'm pretty sure unetbootin doesn't
> either (does it even handle uefi properly now?).

Who knows. I've just added an explicit note to the unetbootin warning
that says it may work in some cases but not others, e.g. may work for
BIOS but not UEFI.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey