Workstation PRD is approved

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 29 19:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi All,

FESCo approved the Workstation PRD after the recent edits I did.
Let's use this event as a springboard for starting to get some actual
work done.  The next step is to start defining the product at a more
technical level.  Items we need to determine from the start will be:

- The underlying DE
- The package collection we consider to be "Workstation"
- Impacts on rel-eng, QA, infrastructure
- What timeframe we think we can produce the first release in

etc.

So I encourage the WG members to start threads on all of these topics.
 Let's get rolling.

josh