Removing Bloat from the next Live CD (Desktop)

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 13 18:50:43 UTC 2014

We will not remove any of these. These fonts are required for
internationalization and localization. There are many people in the world
who don't speak English, or want/need to read+write text in languages which
are not English. ibus and these fonts are extremely important for this. We
are not going to create one English edition and another International
edition - anyone who installs Fedora should be able to use it no matter
what language they speak.

I am not a Workstation WG member, but I do care about internationalization
and localization and I think the WG members will agree with me on this
subject.
--
-Elad Alfassa.