ABRT?

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 15:58:45 UTC 2014

I see your point,

However I would subject it to our capacity to respond to ABRT crasher,
do we have a measure as to how much quality do we bring thanks to ABRT
vs a measure of how often and how badly ABRT impacts the experience?

I will give you an example, I have had a couple of crashers that brought
ABRT to consume all my machine resources, rendering it unusable. The
crasher itself is bad, but freezing the whole system because an app
decided to crash is even worse than the crash.

>From my POV it all boils down to figuring out if the ABRT guys are aware
about these issues and if they plan to fix them anytime soon.