List of Qt/Qt5 packages for Fedora WS

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 3 17:10:15 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Christian Schaller
> <cschalle at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi Matthias and Lukas,
>> Thanks for this. Although I think we should as a formality vote on this addition, so that we have our paper trail in order.
>>
>> So I hereby ask the Working Group to vote on the inclusion of the package list provided by Lukas.
>>
>> To start with myself:
>> I vote in favour of adding these packages.
>
> I also vote in favour.

OK, this is pretty sad.  Only 2 explicit votes from the entire WG?
I'm going to assume that Lukáš at least has an implicit +1 given that
he posted the list originally.  Matthias likely also has an implicit
+1.

However, the rest of you have failed entirely.  Why is that?  Where
are the votes?  How hard is it to read an email and reply with "+1" or
a dissenting opinion?

Please, help us out here.  This WG, out of all the existing WGs, is
currently suffering from a lack of transparency.  If you don't want to
be on the WG, just let me know and we'll find a replacement.
Otherwise, please vote.

josh