Should Firefox stay the default browser in Fedora Workstation?

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 16:03:54 UTC 2014

Hi Elad,
Some of the issues you mention we actually have people in the desktop team at Red Hat working on, like the GTK3 port.

In general I am tempted to keep Firefox as our primary browser for a variety of reasons like brand recognition, security
updates and web site support. So while I am positive to the effort the Web team are undertaking I am having a hard time
convincing myself they would be a better choice for us despite the integration advantage they bring.

Christian