Should Firefox stay the default browser in Fedora Workstation?

Diogo Campos (cadastros) cadastros at diogocampos.com.br
Fri Jun 6 20:00:48 UTC 2014

GNOME Web 3.12 (and, of course, WebKitGTK+ 2.4.2) are really good.

I noted just a few minor issues (and I'm using them via COPR).

Also, about (web) developers:

1 - I believe the default "Inspector" of both browsers nowadays is much
better than several (or all) extensions that Firefox can offer.
2 - Additional development needs should be met by GEdit and/or GNOME
IDE.

My points are:

1 - Include GNOME Web for default will give him more attention, more
(official) testing, more bug reports, more fixes and improvements, and
so on.

2 - To me, Fedora spending resources on improving Firefox, instead of
GNOME Web, seems the wrong direction.

So, I strongly vote for GNOME Web to be the default browser for Fedora
Workstation.

(note: I'm a long, long time Web/Epiphany user and a amateur web dev).