A bit more about default apps for Workstation

Diogo Campos (cadastros) cadastros at diogocampos.com.br
Sun Jun 8 20:42:01 UTC 2014

> I don't think we have to install tons of apps by default. The
> "installed by default" thing was an ugly workaround for "we don't have
> an application installer" now we have one so we should only install
> stuff that is really necessary.

I don't know if is easy to agree on what exactly is "really
necessary"...

But, in fact, I was talking about preinstall Deja-Dup, and change
Evolution by Geary.
The other apps, I mentioned mostly to refer to the other functions that
Evolution offers.

Sorry if I made this confusing. Really bad English here.