default filesystem

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Mar 2 19:25:37 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-03-01 at 09:48 +0100, drago01 wrote:

>  As for the installation QA I don't think the
> file system itself is a major source
> of churn / bugs.

The people who do the installation QA are the ones who are telling you
differently...

As for desktop development, I don't think it's big deal to add back
options like panel location and transparent terminals.

;)

It all sounds nice and easy when you're writing a tech spec, but when
the rubber hits the road it never is. We've *already shipped a release
with one of the drop-down 'guided' options entirely broken*. This is not
a theoretical problem.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey