F21 change proposal

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 5 20:48:07 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> Here is the F21 change proposal for GNOME. Let me know if I've forgotten
> any major features, changes or dependencies. If I don't hear anything,
> I'll send this to the wrangler.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GNOME3.12

I think that looks like what I'd expect it to for a major GNOME bump.

One thing to note is that FESCo discussed today that the schedule for
F21 is shooting for an October release date (Oct 14th I think).
Jaroslav is going to draft a schedule based around that for review.
With that in mind, would GNOME 3.14 be feasible for F21?  I don't
think it hurts to get the change submitted for 3.12, but if 3.14 is a
possibility it might be worth noting.

josh