Agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2014-Nov-05 UTC 1600

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 6 16:10:34 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Paul W. Frields  wrote:
>>
>> We ran out of time for this item but I'll have it on next agenda.  As
>> mentioned on the list this is less critical for F21 GA than e.g. the
>> apps discussion which took the bulk of our time.
>

> That's fine but I would ask for this to be carried over in the meeting
> agendas till this is addressed.

The response you got on the initial thread was tepid at best.  Rather
than keep it on a meeting agenda, where it's likely to keep getting
pushed to the end and therefore not discussed, I'd suggest you send
another email phrasing it as an official proposal for the WG to
approve or reject.  That way some action might actually happen, and
you don't have to wait 2 weeks at a time to be told "it wasn't
discussed".

Decisions don't have to be made in meetings.

josh