Branding

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 19:23:41 UTC 2014

After all the discussion on branding, and talking with some other
members of the Fedora Design team, it seems that the option for branding
on Fedora 21 Workstation  of putting the logo on the wallpaper
(superimposed using a shell extension), is the best option.

Other options such as putting icons and text in the topbar can directly
impact the user experience, so any of those changes will need to be
user-tested, something that we don't really have time for in this
release cycle, so we will need to reconsider these options with some
relevant user testing data for the next release cycle.

cheers,
ryanlerch