Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:13:42 UTC 2014

Next meeting is tomorrow, Wed 2014-Nov-19 at 1600 UTC/11:00am US-EST.

Please feel free to suggest additional matters for the agenda.
Current agenda items are:

* Status of branding (including technical work)

* XDG base dir proposal (not yet vote-resolved on list)
  * (a) Shall we require that default apps in Fedora Workstation use
    XDG base directories as shown in the freedesktop spec?
  * (b) If not (a), shall we *recommend* default apps in Fedora
    Workstation use XDG base directories as shown in the freedesktop
    spec?

* Open seat still available -- candidates are Allan Day and Rex Dieter

* Final release collateral
  * Release announcement
  * Screenshots