Workstation WG panel at DevConf.cz

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:37:54 UTC 2014

I'd like to submit a WG panel talk to the DevConf.cz conference.  The
panel would consist of Workstation WG members in attendance.  We can
use this session to talk about progress and plans on later iterations
of the Workstation "flavor" of Fedora.

http://devconf.cz

I see this panel as a useful way to also connect the dots between
what's happening in GNOME upstream, where Fedora and FOSS developers
can help, and so on.  I'd provide some seed questions for the panel,
and also we would invite questions from the audience.

At least Christian Schaller and I will be there; how many others plan
to attend?