Workstation branding on login screen (GDM)

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 18:03:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

With my design team hat on, I have been working on finalizing the branding
and logos for each of the products, and thought that because we are the only
product that is using the login screen, that to reinforce that to the
user that
it is fedora workstation that is being used, the plain "Fedora" logo on
the GDM
screen should be replaced with the Fedora Workstation branding.

here is a mockup of how this possibly would look with the greyscale
version of the
fedora workstation logo:

https://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/workstation-gdm-mockup.jpg

thoughts? ideas?