NTP switch in gnome-control-center is broken

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Wed Oct 8 16:04:20 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 16:00 +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> As I understand it, it's a systemd 216 change and as such only affects
> rawhide. F21 has systemd 215. No need to panic, not just yet :)

Looks like F21 is about to get a git snapshot of systemd, but with the
NTP change patched out. While there's no urgency for F21, there's also
no particular reason to leave this broken in rawhide for ages, so I
propose we drop chronyd beginning with F22. I'm not opposed to keeping
chrony around if we can integrate it with timedated, but the path of
least resistance is certainly to drop it. Any objections?