Workstation branding on login screen (GDM)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 13 23:51:29 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:36:38PM +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
> > It is important
> > to have visible Fedora branding somewhere.
> That sounds as if there is no Fedora branding at all at the moment, or
> that people are trying to aggressively remove all of them. That is not
> true.

There is no Fedora branding in the shell chrome, which is what I was
responding to with that quote. I didn't mean to suggest that people are
trying to remove that. I am, however, definitely saying that I don't think
it's sufficient for what we need.

I don't want to be confrontational either. I just want everyone to be
working together to make and show off an awesome *Fedora*.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>