Workstation branding on login screen (GDM)

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 14 12:25:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Who is we?  I don't mean that question to be confrontational.  I'm
asking because you seem to be representing a group of people and I'm
curious who that group is.

Also, there's no onus on either party here.  Fedora Workstation is
Fedora.  GNOME upstream is GNOME upstream.  Each can chose to display
logos or not according to what they believe best suits them.

josh