qt apps appdata

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 15:50:56 UTC 2014

On 10/15/2014 11:38 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> One thing that came up in the last meeting is that it would be good to
> ensure that we have good app data for prominent qt apps. Today, I tried
> to produce a list of such apps:

So the status of these at the moment are:

> kate
Not shown in Software at all (no comment in desktop file or doesnt have
appdata)
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f22/failed.html#kate.desktop

> kdenlive
I don't think we ship this in Fedora (i presume its because of video
codec stuff that is built into it)

> scribus
Has appdata -- but definitely could be improved (only one low quality
screenshot)

> calligra
Some of the calligra apps have appdata, some do not

> krita
Has appdata and pretty good screenshots

> quassel
Shows in Software, but doesnt have appdata

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f22/failed.html#qtcreator.desktop

> kcachegrind
Shows in Software, but doesnt have appdata

cheers,
ryanlerch